Care Supervisor (Days) - £10.61 / Hour
Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Are you happy & positive, a real 'people person?' Are you good at leading and motivating people? Do you really care about older people and would welcome the opportunity to enhance their lives? If you're also hard working, reliable and a team player then we'd love to hear from you!
We are going to introduce the new role of Care Supervisor on days and are looking for two individuals to take on such a new role. There will then be three Care Supervisors, two on Days and one on Nights. In order to ensure that we choose the best people for the role we are considering applications from both internal candidates (i.e. from individuals who already work at Hillside) and externally (i.e. from individuals who currently work elsewhere).
Although we have used the term ‘Care Supervisor’ I wish to emphasise that this is very much still a ‘doing’ role. The way to think about it is as a Senior Carer with additional responsibilities. The role will also include, for example:
- Motivation, monitoring and leadership
- Conducting 1-to-1’s for some Senior Carers and Carers
- Providing front/first line management and direction
- Acting as a channel to and from Senior Management
- To ensure that quality improvements are embedded and followed through upon o Monitoring care standards, daily routines and activity levels
- Ensuring the consistency and quality of care delivery o Residential Medication auditing
- Residential Care Plan and Care auditing
- Delivery of some training
As such, there will be a certain amount of supernumerary time assigned to the position. You must have excellent interpersonal skills and be very experienced.
The role is Full Time and attracts a wage rate of £10.61 per hour.
If you wish to apply, then please submit your application in writing explaining why you think you are suitable and what strengths you think you could bring to the position. Please submit your application by 4th August 2020 to email@example.com.